Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten
Post removed 
Steakster,
 I also believe that David's audio system sounds "absolutely stunning ". A first rate signal chain (Denafrips, Grandinote Genesi and Found Music 2A3 SET) and the purity of the Nenuphar.  My gut feeling is that the level of naturalness,  tactile realism and subsequently deep emotionally involving/connecting music listening experience is simply sublime. No doubt in my mind that this system pulls you into the music and keeps you there. IMHO this is more difficult to accomplish and is more satisfying than Hifi spectacular objectives. 
Charles 
@david_ten, I can wholeheartedly recommend one of the music servers made by Fidata. IMO better than other well known brands, most of which we have compared. There are a couple of European designs which sound interesting but we haven’t had the opportunity of trying so far but both cost more than the Fidata. I don’t think you would be disappointed with Fidata. We are using in a system which includes the Cube Nenuphars.
@steakster  @charles1dad   Thank you! I'm getting there. Still working on it. : )

steakster: What dedicated conditioning solution(s) are you using?
@toetapaudio Fidata’s XS server is very much in the mix. My concerns with it are lack (?) of Linux support. I’m Chrome based - though I do see Android control. I’m also unsure about direct Roon support (though I can load / manage it from my end).

Sound quality and overall performance for the Fidata servers (I imagine) are undoubtedly excellent. I’d love to learn more from you about their two products and other server brands you have experience with.

The Pink Faun 2.16X is also on the radar, as is Taiko Audio’s SMG server. Both are much higher priced options.