Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten
We have the Cube Nenuphars in the U.K. on demo. Drop me a PM for details if interested. Outstanding speakers.
I have heard both the Magus and Nenuphar.  Not as much a difference as I was expecting!  I heard the Magus after the Nenuphars, and they really wowed me.  The Nenuphar's had more bass extension, but everything else impressed me slightly more with the Magus, so much so that I didn't even care about any bass that might be missing.  The Magus are even faster than the Nenupars, with more air and treble extension.  Like the Nenuphars, the treble and the entire frequency spectrum is wonderfully balanced and coherent, coupled with stunning resolution that I think really is state-of-the-art.  These Cube Audio drivers with their very unique spiders are true innovations.  While listening to them, its strange hearing such transparency and 3-D tactile presentation while observing their simplistic appearance.  Listening to The Fairfield Four a cappella had more realism than ANY loudspeaker I've heard, they sounded so real in the room it was unsettling in a way.  The Nenuphar's can play louder and are more forgiving of poor source material.  I'm preferring the Magus now because their smaller size will work better in my listening room.  I'm trying to decide whether to buy the Magus or buy the Magus drivers and put them a DIY sealed box with a subwoofer...  leaning towards the DIY for flexibility in room placement.  

Jon, importer of Cube Audio, is sending a pair of Magus to Steve Guttenberg for review!

Thanks Deepfield. What was the source and amplification used for the comparison for interest?
Hi deepfield, 
Thanks for posting your listening impressions of the Cube Audio speakers. I do not doubt a word you have written. If I were to ever change my speakers the Nenuphar would be my choice. This Polish  company in my opinion has raised the bar for premium tier single driver speakers. I'm also curious to know what amplifier you used to drive these Cube Audio speakers. 
Charles 
Post removed