What is the least compressed signal?

Hello everyone.I was wondering what everyone's thoughts might be about what is the least compressed front end signal? A friend of mine recently told me that radio signal is compressed. So I thought maybe a direct connection to a CD player? Or, since CDs are pretty compressed, maybe a record player? Thoughts?
the reason I ask is, my friend recently gave me a fantastic pair of speakers. And I've been listening to the radio through them. He had a disgusted look on his face and told me I was not using these speakers how they were meant to be used, because the radio signal is kind of crappy and compressed. I would love to use the speakers as they were intended. Meadowlark kestrel hot rods hooked up to an Integra receiver w/ kimbers
ddjr
Obviously, if the range of values that represent dynamic range in the database are 1-20, whereas real dynamic range values are from 1 to 130 dB or higher, then the database contains approximate values. That’s what I meant when I said there is some room for error. Follow? I expect not. The database shows trends. That’s it’s value to those who don’t tolerate overly compressed sound. And the trend is not your friend. Besides, you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know that CDs have been progressively and aggressively compressed for many years. Have you been living in a cave?
Hmmmm, after spending a year listening to these two guys argue on like a daily basis, I just have to wonder if kosst's life is ruled by number / measurements that he sees on devices, lists, documents, etc. 

Did you ever contemplate the notion that kosst somehow just might benefit by having his life ruled by numbers?

For example, I know kosst's wife numbers all his underpants with the number "1" and all his pants with the number "2" due to some embarrassing episodes he experienced at work.

Food for thought,
       Tim
Post removed 
Koost
It appears we’re now venturing into the wilderness of "Numbers don’t mean anything", the final refuge of those who’s numbers don’t reflect the magical understandings they’ve embraced. Like it or not, numbers always mean something.

>>>>Actually, we’re entering into the wilderness of ignoring what numbers mean. Know what I mean, jelly bean? You are completely ignoring the fact that numbers in the dynamic range database correlate 100% with what we already know about the Loudness Wars - that sagging sales numbers forced the industry to substitute loudness for dynamic range. It’s as obvious as the noise on your face. 🤥 Which wouldn’t be so bad except it hits audiophiles right where they live. Stones, Beatles, Zeppelin, Dylan, Radiohead. Compressed! Compressed! Compressed! Compressed! It’s not uncommon to see recent recordings flatlined - ALL RED 🌹on the database. Who wants to listen to CDs or LPs that have been suffocated by mastering engineers who are squeezing the life right out of the music? Wake up and smell the coffee? ☕️