Dali MKII 800: what amp / cables should I use?

What amp should I pair with my Dali MKII 800 speakers, and Audible Illusions MODULUS 3A (tube pre-amp)? I was told that tubes are the best for the detailed/clear sounding Dali's, but SS are better for the wattage/bass. My budget for the amp is around $3-5k (2nd hand market). How much wattage should I use given the 4ohms?

Also, what cables (power, speakers, I/C, etc.) should I use? Please name brand and model numbers so I can start my research! Thanks!!
broken
Nice speakers! I heard them in a Cary room at one of the shows a couple years ago with the SLP 05, CAD 120S and 306 Pro. Really a nice sound in this room. Not "Hi-Fi" at all. Nothing stood out. I just wanted to listen. I don't recall the cabling setup. They (Cary) have a MkII of the 120S now; but I haven't heard it. I do know you'll want to set money aside to upgrade the tubes. The Cary KT88 amps LOVE the Genelex Gold Lion reissues.
I'm not familiar with your preamp; but the Cary gear was run balanced from source to sound, and those speakers were loving it.
Checkout:

McIntosh MC275 Tube
McIntosh MC401 Solid State
Manley Laboratories Snapper monoblocks Tube amp
any other comments? What about BAT vs. ARC? BAT 75SE? Anyone have experience with tube amps designed else where but coming from China (PrimaLuna, Vincent)? Comments!!???