Why all or most audiophiles are men?

I googled to find an answer but no avail. Something very interesting. 
johnwern
@2psyop If you were married you would know how dumb you are. I get reminded all the time 
@johnwern, "all the mid century classical composers were men..." That's simply not true, there are vastly more women than commonly realized who are credited with classical compositions. The fact that few of them entered into the commonly recognized repertoire is related greatly to matters of who had access to music publishing and performance venues: men. You can't separate women's cultural roles and lack of opportunity in times past from their lack of representation in the pantheon of composers. See this list of women classical composers if interested: http://www.kapralova.org/DATABASE.htm
photon46:
Thanks for enlightening me. Yes, Mahler didn't want his wife getting into composing and Einstein didn't want his wife to be a renowned physicst which put her into clinical depression. And music is regarded as a career socially less respectful field in the orient. If you see the member of orchestra in Asia, more than half are women while you see handful of women in Berlin Philharmonic. I agree with you.
But my intention was not in the gender difference in music. 
I will definitely get into the site you suggest. Thanks.   
Post removed 
I grew up with an audiophile dad. I guess it rubbed off on me. We aren’t surrounded by quality sound these days, and I think the less men or women are exposed to what a sound system can offer, the less interest there will be in general. It’s a shame. I have great memories of going with my dad to audio shows and music sales. I remember one show where every system being previewed was playing Isaac Hayes “Shaft”. The jazz of being around such energy and fun was addictive. It’s never left me. 

So, if that made me an audiophile, then maybe there just haven’t been enough dads hauling their daughters around, exposing them to real music on nuanced equipment. We need to remind everyone that there are wonderful things to hear if we train our ears and care. And take your daughters out to preview some beautiful sounding equipment. They will remember and maybe get hooked.