What is the best BNC Digital Cable under $4,000?

I'm looking at the Synergistic Research Galileo UEF Digital BNC. As well as the Wave High Fidelity Cable and the High Fidelity Reveal BNC and the Black Cat Tron Ditial Cables, respectively.  What do you consider the best Digital BNC cable under $4K?
mrc4u
I will repost my comments:  digital cables are like any other cables inasmuch as their performance is a function of the quality of the voltage and current being transmitted. 
mzkmxcv
@geoffkait

So what, you are saying a USB cable between a source and DAC can make the sound warmer because it has more voltage?

>>>>No, I’m not saying that at all.

If a data cable doesn’t have sufficient bandwidth, the signal either drops out or stops to buffer.

>>>>>I’m not addressing a cable with insufficient bandwidth.

Transient response, soundstage, imaging, tonal balance, etc. are all impossible to alter with a digital transmission.

>>>>I obviously disagree.

Noise rejection & jitter are the only differentiating factors, and even then not by much (unless talking super long runs). Or, are you claiming that you can easily hear these differentiating factors which are lower than -100dBFS?

>>>>>>No, I’m not claiming that.
@geoffkait

Data cables using Star-quad wiring do have much better noise rejection. However, I doubt you have ever in your life heard a Toslink cable that caused audible noise/coloration/etc. to your music, unless you have Superman level hearing where distortion that’s over -100dBFS is audible to you.
I have never heard a Toslink cable so I can’t comment. I am pretty sure I would hear differences in conductor metal, dielectric material, shielding, and directionality. 
@geoffkait

Still, you believe data cables can alter tonal balance, stereo separation, etc.? If so, I ask for an explanation as to how it can actively alter a digital transmission.