Machina Dynamica New Dark Matter CD and Blu Ray tray treatment?

This is a set of adhesive-backed thin plastic pieces that one attaches to one’s transport or player disc tray. The disk rests on them during non-spin mode, but presumably don’t touch the applied thin pieces during playback mode. The company says the new Dark Matter pieces reduces background scattered light from reaching the photodetector, thereby improving performance. 

Anyone tried this product? Please specify transport or player if you have and your impressions. 
128x128celander
In a country where hyperbolic speech is the new norm, as when something mildly amusing is dubbed 'Hilarious!' Or a trivial annoyance elicits 'That's the worst!' I prefer the British approach of dignified understatement.
Yeah, that’s done a lot of good for them. Stiff upper lip!  😬 When a thing is not promoted something terrible happens. Nothing.
Carp

One thing I have to admit here.

Have NEVER EVER been accused of making dignified understatements......
Installed Machina Dynamica's New Dark Matter recently. I found that on CD 's I've listened to countless times, there was a noticeable improvement in detail and clarity. A bell's tinkle that was previously lost in the background, the extension of trailing off notes.... 
I would recommend it for anyone who desires additional clarity to their music. An inexpensive tweak that adds value beyond its very reasonable price.