Zu Soul Superfly

I just ordered a pair of the new Zu speakers on a whim. I was going to wait for information, but the fact that they threw in the free superfly upgrades to the first 30 people got me.

From a similar thread it sounds like some of you guys have heard the speaker despite information only being released today. I'm wondering what you can share about it?

Also, I am really hoping it works with a Firstwatt F1 amplifier. Can anyone comment as to that? I know the Druid's and Essences worked OK.
gopher
Thanks for clearing that up Bill. Is it the same super tweeter?

Basically it sounds like this may be a Druid with better bass?

Where did that extra couple DB efficiency go?
From the respective specs pages:

Omen: Zu260FRD/G4
Soul: Zu260FRD/G4HO
Druid: Zu260FRD/G2-08

The Omen might not have the exact same driver as the Soul Superfly (not sure what the HO designates) but it is certainly not the same driver as the Druids.
Hello All;

I hope I'm hijacking this thread, it seems to be kind of all over the place anyway, but is there any opinion of the Zu Omens? For the $999 price it seems like a pretty good deal? What do you all think? I may pull the trigger on them or do you see a better speaker for the price?
Thanks
Jack
Back to the topic of the Soul Superflys, I just got word that my Firstwatt F1 has been successfully converted to an F1J!

I've been informed that is sounding like a gustier F3 at this point. I suspect this pairing may be something very special. Will report in the days to come.