Can one ever be "done" in this hobby?

I would like to think I am pretty much in audio nirvana right now but supremely well aware how quickly that can change to audio nervosa!

What do think?

Is it really possible to kick the addiction and be done and just sit back and enjoy the music?

Has anybody managed this trick of the mind?
128x128uberwaltz
@glupson, as related to Italian cars 'spyder' simply means it was a convertible. So I'm afraid the mystery and search continues......
Years back I owned a Fiat Pininfarina Spyder 2000. I quickly learned that ’Fiat’ is the Italian word for rust, and the acronym "Fix it again, Tony...!"

Done with the hobby? no. Done with these forums? …..

Any audio forum that can not remain on topic shows the lack of interest or the lack of long term interest in the subject. While other audio forums go deeper into the topics this one seems to die out quickly and ends up in troll zone or completely off topic. For the serious audiophile coming up here the last few weeks looking for the exit sign is more likely than hanging out, or so I am being told and witnessing.

mg

I am afraid I may have to agree with some of your post there MG.
And yes also admit part culpability to that end, usually when GK gets involved we end up spiraling downhill at a rapid rate of knots.
I do appreciate all the serious and on topic posts this thread has garnered to date as well though.