Clayton Audio Class A

Just curious: are there many amplifiers out there that use a balanced bridged class A design like Clayton Audio?
For both the M300’s and the single box version S2000, Wilson uses two class A 75 watt amplifiers in bridged design per channel. Just haven’t seen that topology spoken of much. They do sound quite good. Would love to learn more about this topology. I know it allows larger class A wattage outputs but still surprised that bridged designs double down. (300 into 8/600 into 4). Thanks for your thoughts about balanced bridged class A topology.
audiobrian
Post removed 
No doubt there are some great high bias class AB amplifiers out there, many of which I’ve owned over 30 years. However, the class A Clayton and Accuphase amplifiers (and others, Pass etc, that I’ve not had the pleasure of ownership) add the ‘organic texture’ most characteristic of tube amplifiers, without dynamic limitations or bloat.  As I’m now recently in a smaller retirement home, with a daughter moving back home, there is no dedicated listening room available.  I’ll be moving to an excellent integrated amplifier and monitor speakers. I will miss the Clayton S-2000 as my wife will not have that large amplifier in our family room.....oh well, I’ll find it a good home.😊. The Clayton M300s, and then the S-2000, have served me wonderfully for 12 years. Thank you Clayton!

I have the M300s and I believe your S2000 is for the most part two of those in one chassis.
There are many bridged differential designs such as McCormack's DNA-500 and all of his SMc modded amplifiers that are converted to monoblocks, Cary's 500 series amplifiers, Bryston's big amps, I believe the PS Audio BHK Signature 300 monos, and many more.  Most of these are specified to double power from 8 to 4 ohms but most are not as comfortable driving loads below about 4 ohms.  As a side question, are you sure Wilson is not using two of his S100 amplifiers in each monoblock?
Hi Mitch2

Yes, you are correct. The S-2000 is 2 x M300’s in one chassis, or 2x M100’s bridged per channel.  I had the M300s for 7 years, and then decided to go with the single channel S2000 for my small listening room with upgraded power supply.....absolutely fabulous Amplifiers, both M300s or S-2000.  Thanks for referencing all the designs that use bridging in their high power monoblocks. 

I think some of the responses might be confusing Bridged design and being bridgeable?

Wouldn't the truly bridged designs be a full push pull design with no common ground?  Even if an amp was push pull, it doesn't mean that there two bridged amps in a channel?