Power Amp advice

I am looking for advice on a power amp to drive my Magnepan 1.7i's.  My source is my Cambridge Network player which I use to stream Tidal.  My preamp is Tube unit: Transcend 6SN7 Line Stage by Aric Audio.  My current amp is a Parasound HCA2200.  The Parasound has lately developed an annoying hum.  I was thinking of getting it repaired, but thought that now might be a good time to upgrade that 30 year old piece.

I was looking for advice on a good match for the preamp/speaker combination.  My budget is around $2,000.  I don't mind buying used.  I was thinking to go with tubes, but I fear that any tube amp with enough oomph to properly drive those Maggies would be well outside of my budget.

Discussions here are always thoughtful, so I am looking forward to what you folks have to share.

Thanks,
Mark 
128x128markainsworth
Post removed 
Thanks anzaanimalclinic. The folks at audioreview all said the amp hummed when they received it. Mine was absolutely silent for a year (I bought it used on e-bay for $400). I will give the cheater plug treatment a try even though that seems wrong to me. Maybe that emulates ’floating’ the signal ground.

BTW I have had the top off so all of the exterior screws are tight.

Blissful silence

It has been a long time since I have lived in a house that had any two pronged receptacles, so cheater plugs are in short supply.  Not so unused IEC power cords.  So I cut off the ground prong on one of them.  No luck  Still, it was worth a shot.
Reading some more of the reviews, one of the reviewers indicated that a tech at Parasound suggested tightening the screws on the transistors.  Though none of them seemed loose, I made sure they were torqued down pretty solid.
Problem solved.  Thanks again anzaanimalclinic.  (and to Joe at audioreview).

LOL  After a few minutes the hum is back.  Not as loud as before, but still annoying.
Well as long as I had everything disconnected I turned the unit over and tightened all the screws on the bottom. This would include the screws that secure the transistors to the chassis. Some were very tight. All were tighter than finger tight. a couple I could not tighten. I suspect the issue with the ones I couldn’t tighten is that the glue that makes the nuts on the other side ’fixed’ has at some point during the last 25 years or so become ineffective.

Silence again (for now). 15 minutes in and still silent.I will post again if it resumes its wordless song.

I am still interested in what amp people think might be an appropriate upgrade for my Magnepan 1.7i’s and 6SN7 tube pre-amp considering a (roughly) $2,000 budget.