12V Deep Cycle battery with Pure Sinewave inverter for tube amp?

Recently I purchased the largest 12v deep cycle battery that I could find. I also purchased a small 500 watt pure sine inverter. After connecting my El34 Single Ended to the inverter, the results were incredible. I was just curious what the community thought about this idea, comparitively to power conditioners and what not. 
akwilson501
I've also got a cheap furman power conditioner. Would connecting this along with the inverter benefit any positives, or should I just go straight into the inverter?
Post removed 
I am converting from DC to AC. My amplifier is a 115v AC amp, thus the conversion to AC must be done. Along with capacitors @dgarretson , any link you could send me on how this might be achieved would be greatly appreciated. I have no knowledge at all when it comes to electricity. Especially capacitors(had to Google what they were). 
Post removed 
Am thinking about putting a home stereo amp on a sailboat (large) with both 12V DC and 110V A/C (via an inverter running of the house batteries). 
Am wondering whether stereo equipment converts the a/c to d/c or does it use the a/c to power the amp/circuits.  

The purpose in asking is to see whether it would be possible to bypass A/c and feed d/c to the amp or preamp with a modification to bypass the a/c section?