Reasonable but not outragious interconnects

Hi,

Can you all please give me some recommendations on rca interconnects lets say in the $50-$75 per pair range for 3’? 

I have the new b&w 804 d3’s, Classe amp and Marantz pre amp. I’m not looking for $200/ft cables. Just something decent and reasonable. I know a lot of people on this forum go super expensive. I will admit I am running monoprice cables on it now and it sounds really good but I think I could get the little bit more out of this system with better. 

Thanks
meh03
If you are using balanced connections, the screen should be lifted at the destination end.
If you use single end termination at the destination, it forms low-pass filters for common-mode noise resulting in degraded CMRR at higher frequencies.

Unbalanced cables using more than 1 center conductor, i.e. twin screen or star-quad should also have the screen lifted at the destination end.

try Rega RCA interconnects. 1m for $100. Rega is known for it’s performance/value ratio
I see one other comment for SVS. I have been using these for about 3 months and really like them.
Virtue Audio Nirvana.
http://store.virtueaudio.com/category-s/32.htm

I re-cabled my whole system with these, IC and speaker, and I'm very happy, for a low cost. (Used to run far more expensive Kimber, I heard no loss in sound quality when I cheaply re-cabled).
Plugs and termination quality are excellent, so is customer service.

I'm Done.