Review on Tekton Design Perfect Set Speaker just went live on Six Moons.com

My review on the Tekton Design Perfect Set just was posted on Six Moons.com. Hope it gives all the information and details why this another killer speaker from this company. 
teajay
Thanks Terry, that helps a lot. With the OB Sigmas, I find that I don't need to sit in the sweet spot to get that lovely "live" presence, and I find sitting way off axis (to one side) just as enjoyable and I still get the sense that the musicians are there in the room.

Do you find that to be the case also with the Perfect SETs or any of the other TD speakers with the multi-array units? I find that I tend to just really enjoy the music and not obsess over the sound stage so much... something I just attribute to the open baffle design, and I wonder if that would also be the case with the PS.
Thanks!
Hey fibonacci1618,

Many listener's have shared that the best "sweet" spot is rather narrow with the DI, I have not found that to be the case.  Like all speakers there is definitely the most precise place to sit to get the best of everything.  However, the Tektons are not a "head in a vase" type of imaging speaker.

The PS is still very enjoyable even if you are not in the sweet spot and if you are off axis they still image pretty well. Because they are so dynamic and lively I find that they fill up my big acoustic space in an enjoyable way when I'm not sitting in front of them.

Your OTL amps would love this speaker because of the higher Ohm rating.  As I said in my review if you have a smaller acoustic space were the size of the DI's would get in the way, then PS would be a great fit both physically and load the room possibly better.  Remember, the PS is front ported, the DI has its ports on the back making it harder to place close to the front wall.

Would this speaker also work well with a non-SET source, or is it specialized to the point of sounding good with only a narrow range of amplifiers? (I have a Primaluna Dialogue HP integrated.) Thanks.