Headphone cable, what do you do?

I hope it is not just me but none of the headphones I have owned over last few years have long enough cable to reach from my headphone amp to my normal listening, lounging seat.

At present I have been using a fairly cheap 20ft extension cable I purchased off eBay but upon reflection could this be degrading the sq?

Surely I am not the only one in this situation so my question is what do you do? Your solution?
128x128uberwaltz
I guess Grado are not very concerned about eBay dealers claiming to be fully authorized .

Response from Grado customer service

"Thank you for your response.

Thanks for Enjoying Grado Products
Grado Labs4614 7th AveBrooklyn, NY11220"

Say no more, maybe they will investigate , maybe not.

Whether Grado are right or wrong to have nothing to do with my issue, that attitude displayed towards a genuine issue that is existent on Ebay is saddening tbh.

Moving on......

It appears that now this complaint has reached the ears of someone with an ounce of common sense at Grado corporate that we have a fair result.

They have asked for me to send them my old cable and if they agree it is genuine Grado and faulty they will replace free of charge.

And that is about all I could have asked for initially without the song and dance routine.

So hats off to Grado for finally seeing the light and supporting their products whether the question of selling on eBay has been answered or not yet.
One can't help wondering if any headphone cables are controlled for directionality. and if not, why not?