Qubuz feedback and membership Plan Suggestions

I received an email with a welcome to the US launch of Qobuz yesterday. Has anyone here had experience with the service? How does it compare to Tidal, Pandora, etc? Any suggestions as to which subscription plan is better than another? Any insight is appreciated  
gwbeers
@lowrider57 A minor difference (or asterix) which might be of value to those unsure of their level of commitment, since the Qobuz service is new and new to them:

the Studio Plan allows for a monthly option (in addition to the discounted yearly option), whereas the Sublime Plan is yearly only. [As of now]

The upside of going monthly, is to have more time than the free trial allows for evaluation and an easier out (and smaller financial 'hit') since your cancellation ends the subscription at the end of the ’month’ vs the end of the ’year.’
Thanks, all. I'm having more fun on Qobuz than on Tidal and Deezer. And it sounds damn good. I'm finding some really good classical and the cross-referencing of artists seems to work well. So why not listen in hires?
I'll give the Studio plan a go.

I'm perplexed. Can anybody explain what's happening with my 
upgrade to Qobuz Studio?
   Albums and songs in the Qobuz app indicate hires rates, but when playing them in the BluOs app they all appear as CD quality.

I understand that favorites saved from the Sublime level will be CD, but all new hires music appears as CD on the Play screen. 

Am I missing something?

Not sure Lowrider.
I am using the Studio plan via the Auralic Lightning app and it shows the hires rates and plays in the hires rates.
When I had Bluos I only trilaed Quboz at cd quality.
Hopefully somebody can help

I had to  “delete all the imports”  for EACH imported track from the playlist I built while in demo mode. Now as a Studio account, I can re- import those tracks which are available in 24/192, or the highest quality that any track is available with. I found the playlist didn’t necessarily return me to the highest quality option for a track so, you need to do a little hunting.