Differences between cd transports?

Howdy,I borrowed a dedicated CD transport (Musical Fidelity) from a friend. I have found that music sounds much better with his transport than with the CD player I’ve been using to spin CDs. In both cases, I am using exactly the same DAC via the optical out connection from the transport and the CD player. So: is there any rational reason that, using the same digital to analog converter, one CD spinner should sound much better than another?Thanks!  
rebbi
Post removed 
The Blue Meanie is neither a damper nor a resonator so it's location on the wall, unlike dampers and resonators, is not critical whatsoever. A Blue Meanie can be placed anywhere on the wall; it can even be hidden behind a picture or bookcase. Four white 3/4" removeable paper stickers are provided to cover the blue dots if desired, making them less conspicuous. Codename Blue Meanies operates via mind matter-interaction. The subconscious mind interacts with room boundaries, i.e., closed-in spaces, producing a claustrophobic reaction that interferes with and degrades the listener's sensory perception. It's like putting in a better set of interconnects. Price $99 for set of 4 Blue Meanies.
The subconscious mind interacts with room boundaries, i.e., closed-in spaces, producing a claustrophobic reaction that interferes with and degrades the listener's sensory perception.

Now that's rich...Next time I make a donation to local orchestra I'll make sure they spend at least a portion on some Blue Meanie.
astelmaszek88 posts03-07-2019 1:53pmDude, you sell bags of rocks to attach to interconnect cables. I’m done here. For a while I thought I was just dealing with a few misinformed/undereducated individuals. Now I realize I’m dealing delusions. 

>>>>English apparently wasn’t one of your top subjects in 7th grade.