Ridge Street Audio Sason Owners

I'm waiting for my Sasons. Just wondering how many Sason owners are out there. Are you still enjoying them? Have any of you moved on to other speakers? If so, why?
dracule1
Looking forward to seeing pics of the completed
room thanks for the input

Enjoy your system(s)
Pat, I tried further experimenting with speaker placement 7 to 9 feet away from the wall behind the speakers. Unfortunately, it doesn't sound as good having them about 13 feet out. I get a little more detail, but the energy/drive is gone and the sound staging collapses more. It's just less engaging. Hmm....I think I will place a may be around 12.5 feet and fiddle with the absorbers and diffuser more to see if I can get a better balance. At 13 feet, I was sitting to close to the back wall. I've noticed in my room, several inches can make a significant difference.
13 feet only in my dreams !
I'm sure it sounds great

Are you using the supplied spikes or any other footer on the sasons ?
Hi Pat, finally dialed them in...about 12 feet 3 inches into the room, about 40 inches from side wall to tweeter, and 2.5 inches toe in. I use a laser distance measuring device. I'm sitting about 2 feet from the back wall in my 22 feet long room. I have enough acoustic treatment along the back wall, with both diffusors and absorbers, to tame the annoying directly reflected sound from the back wall and tame the bass boom inevitable near the back wall. It's the best sound I've gotten in my two years of experimenting. It's amazing the kind of soundstaging/imaging and clean/extended bass you can get from these speakers. Having them 7 to 9 feet into the room just didn't take full advantage of what these speakers can do.

I have carpeted suspended wood floor on 2nd story of my home. It is impractical to use the supplied spikes, because I need to move the speakers once in awhile to have access to the attic. I am using Herbie Audio Labs Giant gliders (4 per speaker). As you know, each speaker weighs over 220 lbs with the stands, and even with the gliders I have trouble moving them around...the gliders tend to slip off the base. It takes awhile for the speakers to physically "settle" into the carpeted floor every time they're moved into new position.

I'm trying to achieve not just excellent sound but also an aesthetically pleasing listening room with the room treatments and components.
Wow you have to provide pictures some day !
Or I definitely have to come by for a listen

Enjoy
Pat