Ethernet Cables, do they make a difference?

I stream music via TIDAL and the only cable in my system that is not an "Audiophile" cable is the one going from my Gateway to my PC, it is a CAT6 cable. Question is, do "Audiophile" Ethernet cables make any difference/ improvement in sound quality?

Any and all feedback is most appreciated, especially if you noted improvements in your streaming audio SQ with a High-End Ethernet cable.

Thanks!
grm
grm
Post removed 
Absolutely. A friend of mine installed a cat8 "audio grade" cable between his modem and router and it changed the sound when listening to Tidal. His modem is another part of the house and he didn't tell me anything he had changed anything. After listening for less than a minute I told him his system's bass was tighter and stronger. I am very familiar with his system and know almost instantly when he changes something. 
Instead of cackle like this :

I've tested out 3 botique cables from $27 to $233 a foot. In three systems, didn't do anything more or less than 315 foot of 5e. Also in a forum members system a $13, 100 foot cable, put the bamboozle on that members system when blinded.

Why not just listen for yourself, or join in when someone is doing a comparison ? Like any other cable, Power cord, speaker cable, etc, most people hear a difference and proceed to select their preferences.