Which SR Blue or black Fuse

Which SR Blue fuse for ARC REF 5SE? It says 5A slo/blo 250V on the fuse but no size MM?any help? Anyone had any experience with either fuse and what was the result.
dskinner5
Your "3 x the sound quality" statement says it all, there is really, nothing else to be said about you and the other fusers.
Maybe I missed the post where somebody claimed that?
Because that truly WOULD be a nonsense statement.
They really do not increase the sound quality in factors like that or at least that is not how I would describe it.
Rather changes in areas of the music spectrum making an overall sonic impact more audible. 
Why is it we oft see the ones who complain about name calling the most are the first to call names when the opportunity arises? 
gave me the largest jump in SQ of the three items I have BLUE fuses in

Your "3 x the sound quality" statement says it all

Three items [components] vs. Three times the sound quality...

Speed reading, a simple miss or representation of conflated bias / desirability bias?
Three items [components] vs. Three times the sound quality...

Speed reading, a simple miss or representation of conflated bias / desirability bias?

Or George just being George...…..
I have two Blue Fuses to go into the IEC input on two mono block amps (one fuse per amp). One IEC is reversed (vs. the other).

What is the first attempt probability of getting Fuse orientation correct (across both amps)? Thanks.