Warmer sounding Solid State

Having some technical issues with my Marantz PM8005 interferring with other gear in my setup.  Sounds great with my Dali Oberon 5s though.  Any other manufacturers make a solid state that has a “warmer” sound like the Marantz?  Slightly rolled off highs, good midrange and full bass?  

10000_hz_legend
The Hegel 160 was stated in your link as having a somewhat forward sound.  This would be the wrong characteristic for someone looking for a warm sound.
Find a retro nad, you cant beat that for the price and rework.I build them up on a daily basis, run a retro repair center in ct sa.
@aniwolfe
Yes I have.  Will it help??  I ordered one and am actually expecting it to get delivered today.  A very modest Furman AC-215A.  On the cheap, but I just wanted to see if it would help the situation. 

You see, I have a Peachtree Nova 150 setup next to the Marantz PM8005 right now and have been going back and forth between the two.  The Peachtree pulls out those brittle top end tendencies a little more than the PM8005, and generally I like the sound of the Marantz quite a bit better.  It has a better sound stage and sounds a little more natural to my ear.  However, I am eager to see if a bit of power conditioning helps the Peachtree and evens the playing field. 
@213runnin you are correct, my apologies..guess that's why this forum is s ok important for us neophytes 😁
Would speaker cables help with this top end brittleness too?  I am currently using a some 12awg 99.95% Oxygen free cable that I put banana ends on.  Not the best, but not the worst either.