Power Cord suggestion please

Have two new active speakers (Fluid Fx8).  want to upgrade the base power cord.  However, since i need two matched, don't want to break the bank.  12 gauge will work as only 130watts total in the 2 internal amps.  

So, price to performance power cords?     Signal Cable?  anti-cables?  Pangea?
Thanks Much in advance

mlapenta
Reasonable people can disagree. If you disagree with me, you aren’t reasonable. 

I was hectored into buying a cord, and apart from that, I will say that dealing with Pat Cullen was a real pleasure. He is truly a nice guy, and always timely with responses. 

Unless you are going to cut the cord, I highly recommend Pat Cullen. 
Contact Chris at VH Audio.  He has many options for a DIY or he can make one for you with your choice of terminations.   Great guy to work with.
Thanks for the advice here.  I DO believe power cords make a difference, have done some a/b testing.  Granted not huge, which is why i want to keep to the "budget" ideas.  As far as the persons "shilling" for Cullen, i did not take it that way at all.   Even I knew of the cullen family, used to own a ps/audio when his father was still building them.    Thanks again!
Well, I’m glad you didn’t fall for it as it was a very low contention. My Cullen power cord shows real workmanship and is a value, but I remain a partial skeptic. Cullen makes a first class product, in any event, and stands on its own merits. 

Bagatelle, smagatelle. 😱