Recommend Affordable Integrated Amps (Solid State or Tube)

Looking for an affordable, good sounding integrated amp costing no more than $3500. It must be able to play CDs and Vinyls as well as digital music from iTunes (some 30,000 songs) stored in AIFF format. Currently have an Accuphase E 307 integrated amp  using Kimber Kable interconnects and speakers cables with jumpers. Current speakers are KEF Q700. Analog is Linn Basic with an Akito tone arm and Rega Exact 2 Cartridge. CD player id a Marantz 5004. I listen mainly to jazz, R&B, Pop, world, etc. at moderate listening volumes. Room size is about 17 x 24 feet with 8 foot ceiling.
Would love to have suggestions. 

joscow
Really loving the Belles Aria Integrated that I just picked up. No bells or whistles but *great* sound quality, particularly for the price. Haven't listened to it yet but the phono stage is supposed to be excellent as well.

Would need a DAC for digital sources but I don't think that built-in DAC's in Integrated Amps age well so best to keep them separate anyways imo. You would have plenty of cash left over for a great DAC and still stay under $3500. (I am using a Schiit gumby for example).
Check out the Musical Fidelity M6si...its a powerhouse with a great design.  Its solid state but has a smooth punchy delivery that I enjoy. Its design is basically two mono blocks inside one chassis.  Havent tried the phono stage but also use Musical Fidelity NU Vista Vinyl phone pre....also a great unit.
I currently have the original Parasound Halo, which replaced a Peachtree Nova 100W.  The Halo to me sounds much better.  Also, about six months after the warranty expired, the Peachtree started to self destruct.  When unplugging some cables, two of the sleeves for the RCA connectors broke off the unit, and the digital inputs started to act up.  My unit, obviously was a lemon, and may (or may not) be indicative of poor quality control.  
My speakers are Tyler Acoustics Highland H3's and the room is 24 X 28 with 10' ceilings. The Hint 6 drives these with ease. If you need more power just biamp with a Halo 21. Other components are an Oppo BDP 105 and a Harmon Kardon  T65C turntable. 
The Hint 6 can be bought for less than retail if you shop around. I also owned two of the original Hints and liked them very much as well. 
I never could afford the most expensive components but always tried to find the best value for my money.
Obviously we all perceive sound differently and all rooms are different in the way they react with speakers and components. If you can, try what you can at home not just in a show room.