Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
You should be able to hear the difference right off the bat. If not, send them back.
Not sure? Most of my cables have been purchased used.My speaker cables are new have about 10 hours on them so will I hear a difference in 100 to 300 hours on them I highly doubt it. Speakers yes cables I have my doubts the initial listening session is more than likely how they sound.I may have to eat my words in the future with my speaker cables but I doubt it.
@audacious 
The “difference” being discussed is the difference in how a fuse or cable sounds when it is turned around in the opposite direction.  The premise being that all wire is directional and having the wire oriented in the proper direction is audibly superior.  (Hint: I believe the first statement but not so much the second). My response to @tobor007 was not about the difference between different cables.
Thing is Geoff, nobody HAS given you a Nobel prize. The "appeal to authority" is not MY authority but say, about a million lbs of EE and Physics texts back to Maxwell and Faraday and hundreds of universities, thousand of recording studios and all those players of Strads who laugh at your directional or burnt in wire. Yeah. Appeal to those authorities.