Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew
The Anthem INT-225 is a REAL SLEEPER! I listened to one the other day and I was SHOCKED at how good it SOUNDED and not just for the price! This solid-state Integrated amp sounded more like a really good tube amp! I like this amp better than the very high priced Mcintosh amp! Talk about Major-Bang-For-Your-Buck!
Iv`e had sertenly not tried them all out there, but i have stopped looking. I think iv`e have found the perfect integrated amplifier out there. The legendary Lavardin IT, one H...of an amplifier. Not musch to look at, and the weight is nottong to write home about, and the Watt`s????No, it is indeed not an exclusive amplifier in numbers and watt( only 47 watt), but it plays music like no other iv`e had heard in the last 25 years, even at very low levels. So if you`re in for a warm, punchy and loveably amplifier, this is it: The IT!!!

I have placed my order for the Ayon Triton yesterday.
Hope it shall live upto its image & worthy reviews.

While in discussions with the dealer, i heard him advise me to look at the Spirit - "iii" as well, due launch by the end of this month having look and feel similar to Spirit - "ii" but with KT-120 instead of the KT-88's.

Whilst the power handling is less for the 120's, these new toobs on the block are claimed to be more musical (rounded, with comparatively less air on the highs & slightly more meat on the mid bass) - gist from a few reviews i just read before sharing it with all of you in here.

Rest is seen (rather - 'heard') to be believed.

And yes, I am still sticking on my order for the Triton.

Best wishes
www.theAudiophile.net - The Global Audiophile.network
I am note sure I can comment on what is best, but I am very happy with my Luxman 509u integrated amp driving Verity Audio Parsifal Ovations. Musical heaven!