Pre and Amp Suggestions

Given the way these things go, I’m almost afraid to ask this question but here goes: I’m finally at a place where my front-end and speakers are at “destination” level-at least for me....for now.  My question is where and what to upgrade between these two extremes. The speakers in question are Revel Studio 2s which I love, and the front-end dac/streamer is the Lumin T1 ruining Roon. The Lumin feeds into an analogue bypass section (no digital conversion) of an Anthem AVM60 going in turn to two 200 watt mono channels of a Sherbourn 7300. In trying to answer my question, I would appreciate keeping to the following parameters:

-no suggestions of other speakers or front end gear, I’m in a good place where I am right now.
-no suggestions of power conditioners, cables etc. Let’s just stick to the gear.

Just looking for pre and amp recommendations (or really good SS integrated amps). The sound right now is quite neutral, but perhaps a little lean but very revealing. I’m not looking to drastically alter the sound or play louder, just looking for more of the “good stuff”, resolution, staging etc. Might consider a tube pre or hybrid but really have no interest in an all tube power amp or massive class A space heater anymore. Ok let the games begin!
spinaker01
@soix A lot of manufacturers don’t want to produce a circuit that they didn’t design, the exception being classic circuits from decades ago.

IME having a direct-coupled output at the preamp level is a boon for detail and neutrality, even moreso than at the amplifier output. The coupling caps at the output of most tube preamps are usually the most expensive that will be in the circuit. They are usually a compromise of being as large as they can be to accommodate solid state amps with a lower impedance input, while at the same time as small as they can get away with so that the inductance of the part causes the least amount of coloration. This often limits the preamp as to the lowest input impedance they can drive without loss of bass. When you direct-couple, you get the bass and detail at the same time and no problems driving low impedances. My speakers are 16 ohms and fairly efficient; I've driven them directly with my preamp and while it won't play much above a conversational level, it sounds fine and controls the dual 15" woofers with no worries.
Still settling in, but I’m quite impressed so far. Sounds almost class A but without the heat. The Vitus really locks on to the Revel Studios with an iron grip in the low end but has a wonderful mid neautrality and silky highs. Pleased so far!
I already had the hotel RB-1590 amp and finally found a reasonable deal on an RC-1590 preamp, which replaced my RC-1580. I was going to go to vinyl, for which the 1580 was designed. But, I decided to go all digital instead. With the 1590 pre/amp combination, the separation and soundstage are very good to my ears. Some have said that the RC-1590 sounds a "a little thin." I am not sure I would disagree. But, if it does sound thin, it is only very little so. On the other hand, this combination is one of the few I have had that I can listen to for many hours without feeling fatigue. The dynamics are very good. I have had combinations with the RB-1590 that sounded more dynamic. But, I could not stand them for more than about 30 minutes. So far, especially for the money I could afford, I am very pleased indeed with this combination. I no longer feel that my preamp is the limiting factor in SQ. I have some XLR cables coming, and I expect them to give me "thicker" sound. But, even if they don’t, I don’t feel the need for more. It sounds as good or better than most systems I have heard at quality shops, with less fatigue. Once you get to a certain level of SQ, the benefit/cost ratio seems to get smaller and smaller.
Well, here I am circling back here a year later. The Vitus is great but I think I still need to consider either/and a tube front end or class A amp. I think the pre section of the Vitus may be its Achilles heel so to speak (and it is by no means bad) and I can run this as an amp only so a tube pre is possible and likely cheaper route. I never warmed up to the 6H30 tubes in my arc LS25mk2 but I am considering one of the older BAT, ARC Ref3 or similar which would run a 6922 or 12ax type tube. Any suggestions? Budget around $3-5k used.