Mcintosh 452 vs Pass Labs XA 30.5

Hello everyone, I'm at the Mcintosh house and so maybe part of the answers will be taken for granted, thanks to the desire to try new devices I'm evaluating a transition from my current Final Pass Xa 30.5 to a MC452. Even the pre should be replaced by switching from an Xp10 Pass to the Mcintosh C48.
I use the Totem Mani 2, Audio Physic Scorpio 2 and Tannoy Eaton speakers in a listening environment of around 20 sqm at low and medium volumes.
I would like some advice from those who have had the opportunity to try, comparing these brands and the good interface between the coupled MC 48 and 452 and my speakers.
Thank you.
128x128mizioa
Real instruments played by people can proof that horns create both sound and the size of instruments a lot different than in reality. Comparing and using real music is the best way to make people understand how instruments sounds in real compared to audio brands and products.
Post removed 
People don't like to read negative information about products they own. So it becomes personal. As you always can read in their reactions.

People need to learn to look further. At the end the sound and stage you hear will tell the truth. People prefer to hear the things they would like to hear. They even prefer it than hearing the truth.

We let people hear their music by Tru-Fi, so they can decide what they think of it. People will always choose and want that sound and stage what they prefer. That is the simplicity of audio what I love most.

On each recording you will find the details and all the different properties of sound. So you need a system what can reveal this. There is not even any discussion possible about this. But when you focus and listen to most audio products the truth proofs that they are incomplete. We are talking about facts and this has nothing to do with personal taste.

When I ask people how the human emotion works regarding music and audio they have no idea. This proofs again that they have no idea what they are doing making their choices. The great thing about the internet is that you can find and read many articles about the human emotion.

I can garantee you that this will make you understand music and audio a lot better than you know now. 
@hugh_jahol; only by using these words proofs how weak you are. You just need to focus on the thread. You have the freedom to give your own opinion about this thread.

Stop making it personal, just wrote your thoughts and ideas about this issue. It is that simple
Post removed