Room: 16 x 18.5 how big of tv?

HI folks...thinking 42" plasma for this room...do i need to go bigger or will this suffice? thanks...
128x128phasecorrect
Jim I did mine for $800 (720P Panasonic LCD) and a 90 inch $100 manaul pull down......for what it is and its use its pretty awesome. I still am surprised how few take advantage of Projectors.
Chadnli
I know.

Mine wasn't much more. Should have been less but I paid some yahoo to install the PJ as I didn't trust myself in that capacity... yet I should have as the job was lousy and needed to be redone to align right. the guy charged me $200+.

$550 for the BenQ PE 7700... $200 for the screen materials including the black velvet trim tape, for a 116 diag. picture... $65 for a 26ft. HDMI cable... $135 for the Wirehider conduit for it and the speaker wires.

Mine is wall mounted and resides behind curtains that I’m getting put up this weekend I believe.

Spending $3000 +, a few years ago for a 61 inch Sony RPJ cured me from spending lots on small displays. It’s also cleaner looking, interferes less with the 2 ch audio system, and virtually disappears when not in use.

In fact the idea was to have something which did not affect the 2 ch audio nearly as much as a large glass lens, or big ol’ box sitting there behind the speakers allowing the sound to gather into pockets above and beside it.

… and let’s face it, when it comes to detail and video resolution such as plasma’s provide, even if I wanted to see the hairs and pores on peoples skin, or each blade of grass… I can’t. If I could I would have a plasma in my BR or office… and still have the PJ + big screen outfit in the main HT room.

That the single most significant item which provides the greatest impact in an HT system is a theater-sized display… IMO
Yea I did mine to get best 2 channel with nothing in the way, it just was a huge bonus that the cheapest way was actually the biggest picture.
Before we got the TVs I mentioned I had a 36" Sony hi def CRT and my wife had last years Sony 32" LCD. My picture was , to my eyes , considerably better than the LCD. But I haven't missed it for a minute since I got the Panasonic. I sit about 8' (at most) away and the picture is as good as the source will allow. Has anyone noticed how much better the picture and sound is on the new show "The Mentalist"? I watch it as much for them as the story.
Go down to Best Buy or Fry's electronics and buy yourself about $1,000 worth of projector. Take it home, hook it up and throw a hi-def picture against one of your bare walls. You'll be surprised at how good the picture is. If you are not blown away, take the projector back for a full refund...no questions asked.