Your Favorate JBL's from the 70's

My first pr of JBL's where L26 then L110 and finally L220.
I was 17 when my mother purchased the L220's for me.I must say the police where called several times for load music and for my Mother I'm sorry for
all the problems caused by me and these concert hall spkr's.
What's is your story?
Mike
hiendmmoe
I have a pair of jbl 4311 control monitors bought used from a recording studio back in 1982 for $300 I still listen to them outside on my deck on warmer days powered by a nad 80 watt amp only work done was to replace spkr terminals in back still sound fabulous and I have mag 1.6qr and 20.7's in the house I will never part with them the road goes on forever and the party never ends
I've owned 4311's, L110's and L150A's but always lusted after L220's. I'd still like to own a pair one day.
I got a pair of JBL 4311's back in the 80s from a radio station. I still have them and can't part with them. Much of the music that I like to listen to was mixed on 'gerbils" so it's a good fit. They are on stands and flipped upside down about 18" from the wall and majorly toed in. They are after all a nearfield monitor so you have to be in the sweet spot.
I have an Audio Research Ref 1, VPI TNT, ARC Ref Phono and a D130. The speakers are very unforgiving of bad recordings but on classic Columbia 6 eye jazz records they sound incredible.
The first high-end speaker I ever heard was the JBL L110 at Tech Hifi. This will always be my favorite "classic" JBL for sentimental reasons alone.