The best mini monitors you have heard?

Two ways, either stand-mounted or small floor standers. If you have good experience, could you share? I have been using the Kharma 3.2s for a few years, so take that as my reference point. I have heard the Magico Minis...impressive initially but too aggressive for prolonged listening..and arguably overpriced IMHO. I haven't heard the MKII version. I recently heard the Dynaudio Confidence C1, driven by Plinius electronics. I was impressed, esp when i found out it can be had for 1/3 to 1/4 the price of the 3.2s or the Minis. What else is out there? please share.
128x128alectiong
I would have to agree with Tomer_tsin regarding the Wilson Duette and Revel. I have not heard this particular Krell but am otherwise familiar. I ended up with the Duettes and they are absolutely fantastic and quite flexible with placement. To date, I have not heard a speaker that I enjoy more from virtually every perspective (there are other speakers that go lower/deeper), but these are a very well balanced speaker.
Guess I'm just a po' boy. While I've heard plenty of expensive monitors, I've never had the pleasure of owning anything that retails above the 4k price-point. With that said, when done right - the Totem Tabu certainly tickled my fancy.
First and foremost speak to Bobby - he's as helpful with suggestions as with analyzing suggested systems. Have Ruby Heart red TSM-Mxe's powered by BelCanto Ref 1000 monos and DAC3. Sourced with a SqueezeBox SB3/Boulder digital mod/power supply mod unit; all music stored in lossless format on terabyte server. Plays in a 12x15 room, speakers on Osiris stands.

I've owned Martin Logan, Talon, Red Rose and Gallo - in this room I'd put this system against any of my formers or collections at 2-3 times the price. Drop dead imaging and soundstage, excellent bass control and a visceral presence that draws you into the music.

The owners of Bel Canto and Merlin offer an accessibility that's rare these days, whether it's advice, customer service or support; couple that with the outstanding music reproduction and it's hard to justify other choices
I've loved my Sequerra MET 4.4 MkII for years. Everybody that has heard them has asked me where I got them.
Have you considered the Totem Mani speakers? For a very small monitor speaker they have a dual woofer arrangement that produces exceptional base for either a small floor standing speaker and certainly a monitor.

They image well, throw a deep stage, are overall a well balanced speaker.

To boot, there is a pair available on EBay right now, presently at under $1400 for the pair. Not sure what they will go for, but one could estimate somewhere in the 1750-2200 range, maybe more now! (no, these are not mine, not a friends of mine, just a mention).