Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
What is the biggest performance upgrade  to your system?,  power cable's,  speaker cable's, interconnect's,  digital cable's, phono cable's, earthnet cable's, usb cable's?, list them in order, on my system it was the speaker jumper cable's,  then power cable's,  interconnect's, speaker cable's, they all were profound improvement's by a large margin,  however,  I did a/b testing of comparison's,  a cable in and out useing other same model cable's,  I used a loom of the Tara Lab's The one,, with a loom of the Tara Lab's zero gold balanced interconnect's omega gold speaker cable's, and cobalt power cord. 
I just got a Tara labs cobalt power cord for my buddy that has flagship shunata full loom of cable's,  completely improved his system,  one cable! 
The Tara Lab's grand master interconnect's have a capacitance of 2 Pico Farad's, the zero evolution interconnect's  has 2.5 p/f ,  this is an important specification for building State of the art system's. 
Post removed