Phono (0.1- 0.22mV+) or step up for LOMC?

A rookie needs some help please...
Would you buy a phono (0.1- 0.22mV+) or step up for LOMC? Which one? Why? It's an Ikeda 9TT (2ohm, 0.2mV) with a VPI Classic, and Dynaudio BM5 MKiii monitors with volume box.
I have found the following options in the past few days. Phono:
Gold Note PH-10 (0.1mV)
Gold Note PH-1 (0.15mV)
Gold Note PH-7 (0.15mV)
EAR 834p (0.22mV)
Nighthawk F117 (???mV)
Which one would you choose?
I am leaning towards the PH10, but honestly I dont need all those settings, but if IT sounds superior than the other then I would go for it. The Nighthawk sounds really good also for the price but I couldn't find the specifications and I am not sure if it's good as any of the Gold Notes. Used EAR 834p can be an option also but I read really mixed opinions about it. 
Now what I have now is a Musical Fidelity MX VYNL (0.4mV if its balanced), now I am running unbalanced. It's biggest advantage is I could run it full balanced all the way from the tonearm to the monitors and maybe some factory upgrade is possible, regarding to the website in the gain and plus a PSU.

Or step up?
Ortofon?
Denon?
It must be Max 1000pounds used.

Thank you all :)
128x128korakotta
I got down to the following options. It`s not not gonna be a SUT, but a phono upgrade first -but I am open to purchase one later-
I am living in Norway, so my options are a bit limited.

Which one would you choose from the following?

1. MF PSU + go full balanced from the tonearm to monitors (already balanced from the phono to the monitors). Eventually MF is offering upgrade in the phono, but I have to send it to the UK what is additional costs. I am gonna call them on tuesday to find out the costs. I am happy with the sound overall, so it can be considerable. BUT. Then I don`t have the option later for the SUT. 

2. Gold Note PH-10. Upgradable, regarding to the specs, reviews, it would be a significant improvement for about 500pound extra, if I could sell the MF

3. Moon 310LP. I could get this one for the price of the PH-10. Excellent reviews, but I couldn`t find out if it would go well with a 0.2mV cart. THe seller says maybe.

4.  ASR Mini Basis Exclusive High Voltage editon with  Analog Devices (AD843SQ) chip. This one would cost about 800 pounds extra. Possible good ,but I couldnt find much specs.
Hi 
I have an Ikeda Kai mounted on an Ikeda IT 407 arm fitted on
a Merrilll Williams 101.2 TT.
  I use a Tom Evans Master Groove 11 phono stage set
for 0.2 mV input and it has user selectable resistance settings.
  It is deadly quiet even at the highest volume settings which neither of
my two other two LCR and CR valve phono stages can compete with.
Sound quality wise the Mastergroove with the Kai is sumblime.
It's not SS or 'tube' sounding. Just whatever is on the record is what you get. 
I originally listened via a Tom Evans Groove SRX 11 which is fabulous for the money. I was so Impressed by the SRX that I upgraded to The Mastergroove. I have no association with Tom Evans. I'm just a very happy customer.
The Moon 310 LP will give you 66 dB of gain unbalanced and 72 dB balanced. That would be more than enough gain for an 0.2 mV cart. 
Korakotta, You are being pulled in all possible directions by conflicting advice from 2 or 3 of the main guys who hang around this forum.  I would say there are no "wrong" answers to your questions among the myriad of responses, just opinions.  Back up the thread, you mentioned that your interest in balanced ICs emanates from your impression that your "monitors" need a balanced input.  Can you amplify on that?  In general, balanced ICs (with XLR termination) are only of benefit when the equipment being connected has balanced circuitry inside or an input or output transformer that either converts a balanced input into an SE signal for processing within the circuit or converts the SE signal into balanced at the output, or both.  Most speakers ("monitors") do not care.

If the internal circuit is balanced either electrically or via transformer coupling at either end, then it is definitely worthwhile to use balanced ICs.