Wow moments while listening to vinyl records

Howdy A'goners ....

I got back into listening to vinyl records a couple of years ago. Although I have more CDs or FLAC files than my vinyl records collection at the moment, these days I listen to vinyl albums a lot more than I listen to the CDs or music files.

I am creating a database of songs or even whole albums that give me goosebumps.... that make me say wow this sounds amazing! And I keep repeating to listen to that song again and again. You know what I am talking about. Let me share a couple of songs to start the thread - 
1) Cris Williamson - waterfall
2) Mickey Newbury - an american trilogy

I want to hear from you about your experience. Please share what songs / albums give you the same feeling. It would be great if you describe what particular aspect of the sound or music makes you feel that way. I am not a musician or even a trained listener. I am not an audiophile. So this is going to be my learning experience about various terms like transient, sound stage, cohesive/organic sound etc. only if you share your experience with me. It will also help me to get some of those albums to add to my collection.  

Currently I have two tables - a Denon DP-65F with an Ortofon 2M Black cart, and a Project RPM 9.1 table. I am in the process of choosing a cart for the Project table. I requested feedback on specific carts in another thread. 

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/audio-technica-art-7

Please share your experience of songs / albums that create audio nirvana for you :)

Thanks
Subho
128x128confuse_upgraditis
Listening to Ramsey Lewis Trio - Reunion on Columbia. Great clear dynamic recording.

Jsm71-which Stardust lp are you referring to?  There’s the original issue, a Mobile Fidelity reissue and perhaps some others. I’d like to buy one to hear what you describe but would appreciate knowing which one. 
The Jazz Corps with Tommy Peltier and Roland Kirk on Pacific Jazz/Liberty.
Holy...! This is a great 60s recording. So utterly see-through and dynamic. They don't make them like this anymore.
Scott Hamilton - Is a Good Wind.
Another lovely jazz recording. All these old pre-digital albums are treasures.

I think it would be more productive if we’d add the LPs we feel are substandard in sonics. Because majority of the LPs in my collection are quite good sounding, and if I were to sit down and try to list all the ’wow!’ moments, it will take me many hours and the list would be so long it would be useless.

But if everyone pitches in with some LPs they found less than satisfactory, at least you’ll have a nice list f purchases you should avoid.

What’s that? Me fist? Okay, here are some records in my collection that I find not that satisfactory to listen to (this is not in any way a negative critique of the actual music recorded on those LPs; I’m only referring to the mastering/pressing quality):

1. Big Brother And The Holding Company (great music, harsh and cringe inducing sound)
2. Jethro Tull "Benefit" (great music, awful sound, extremely bass shy)
3. Grand Funk "We’re An American Band" (lots of good songs on there, the production is atrocious with that horrendous ’radio friendly’ midrangey sound that robs the music of all juices)
4. Jimi Hendrix "Band of Gypsys" (phenomenal music, bad and lifeless sound on all the LPs I’ve heard)
5. Jethro Tull "Aqualung" (epic album, unfortunately sounds much better on a remastered CD)
6. Wishbone Ash "Argus" (their best album, the LP sounds wimpy for some reason)
7. Emerson Lake and Palmer "Brain Salad Surgery" (unremarkable sound for such bombastic band; very congested and murky sounding LP; not even close to the brilliance of their first LP)
8. The Beatles "White Album", 2012 reissue pressed from the 2009 digital remaster (flat, murky and dull sounding pressing of the most phenomenal album; such a shame, but any older pressing from analog tapes destroys the 2012 remaster -- what were they thinking?)