Has anyone heard the Magico Mini?

I am very curious to hear the Magico Mini. It is getting great press in many areas and I am wandering if anyone has heard them. How do they compare to the Wilson Watt 8's or the Kharma's or the new Sonus Faber Guarneri's etc.
If I am not mistaken, they are priced about the same as the Watt/Pup 8's and more the Guarneri or Kharma 3.2.
128x128daveyf
I heard the Mini's without the Torus subs very briefly..most of the time the Toruis subs were hooked up, so I would not want to comment much on the difference, but I wold imagine that with the right music and in the right room the mini's by themselves would be just fine!
The Magico Mini's have a boxless sound, of a "whole cloth" that portrays musical instruments in full size and shape do in no small part to they're "uber" bracing and construction
To use the phrase...there's just more there THERE!
Being now 4+ yrs. old they are about to receive an "upgrade" to both speakers and crossover to the tune of a 22% increase in price, not to mention round trip shipping!
Are they worth it? A long and serious listen is needed to decide if all YOUR musical parameteres are being met.
Owning these and two Torus's i can tell you that the "infrasonic generators" {read subs } work best on full orchestra and chamber music as well as solo voice with accomp. music.
Hope this helps'''
I am an owner of the minis. I extremely pleased with my purchase. I am in the process of upgrading to monoblock amps to realize their fullest potential. Will the mini 2 upgrade be significant with regard to the bass response and overall performance? Has a price been set other than "22%"?
Alon Wolf told me at CES that the change of woofer is further improving the sound of the mini: much stiffer membrane= lower resonance (I was said the new mini goes ~3dB lower)and less distortion
I was said also at CES that price has been set at $26k