Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
@ msetjadi,  Hi,  I'm still talking to my friend about your cable's,  do you mind sharing what speaker's you acquired? 
Hi Calvinj, I'm working on getting to listen to the Tara Lab's muse speaker cable's that is relatively new to the cable line, other than that,  How have you been doing?, I read you got new children? 
What is the biggest performance upgrade  to your system?,  power cable's,  speaker cable's, interconnect's,  digital cable's, phono cable's, earthnet cable's, usb cable's?, list them in order, on my system it was the speaker jumper cable's,  then power cable's,  interconnect's, speaker cable's, they all were profound improvement's by a large margin,  however,  I did a/b testing of comparison's,  a cable in and out useing other same model cable's,  I used a loom of the Tara Lab's The one,, with a loom of the Tara Lab's zero gold balanced interconnect's omega gold speaker cable's, and cobalt power cord.