ARC Ref 5se VS ARC Ref 6

Ok i need some help and opinions. I just auditioned at my home the ARC Ref 6. All i can say is WOW. !!!!!!!!! I was truly blown away with the sound. Everything is truly there . To me there are no short comings. Ok let me start off by saying that originally i was looking for a used ARC Ref 3. Then i started reading on some forums and on here that the 5 was very close to the 3 and the 5se was truly a great sounding unit and upgrade from the 3. I really wanted to audition the 5se at my home but unfortunately he just sold his demo and only had the 6. I really cant afford the 6 right now brand new But after hearing the 6 with my system im wondering if i purchase a 5se would i be disapointed after hearing the 6. Like the 3 vs the 5se i read it was a very big difference , Is the 6 a really big difference in sound ? Should i wait for a used 6? I know that i have read great reviews on the 5se. I just wish i could of heard the 5se also in my system to compare / decide for my self. Any help would be very much appreciated . 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
Post removed 
Post removed 
jmcgrogan2 . John , Yes i was comparing the ARC 6 to the ML 38s, as that was my only preamp i had been listening to for about a year and a half along with my Krell FPB 600. I too am sure the ARC ref 3 would of also blown away the ML 38s. Originally i was looking for the ARC ref 3 for about $4600 but for about 2 grand more  i could get a nice used 5se , I think thats worth it. Now with that said spending another $5500 for the ARC 6 compared to the 5se.  As much as i LOVED auditioning the 6 in my rig the last 2 days ,running my Krell FPB 600 and B&W 800 matrix , I dont think i would ever want to upgrade from the 6. Im sure i could live with the 5se until the 6se or 7 comes out and then upgrade to the 6 when the price drops. BTW have you noticed any used ARC 6 listed on AG recently?  
Post removed 
jmcgrogan2 Thanks for your info. I want to ask you a question. Someone emailed me from here and said i should look for a 5se with the green circuit board and bot the brown. He said the green is the newer and modified with updates. Like the last year of the 5se they used the green and not the brown. What is your opinion on that?