Absolute top tier DAC for standard res Redbook CD

Hi All.

Putting together a reference level system.
My Source is predominantly standard 16/44 played from a MacMini using iTunes and Amarra. Some of my music is purchased from iTunes and the rest is ripped from standard CD's.
For my tastes in music, my high def catalogues are still limited; so Redbook 16/44 will be my primary source for quite some time.

I'm not spending DCS or MSB money. But $15-20k retail is not out of the question.

Upsampling vs non-upsampling?
USB input vs SPDIF?

All opinions welcome.

And I know I need to hear them, but getting these ultra $$$ DAC's into your house for an audition ain't easy.

Looking for musical, emotional, engaging, accurate , with great dimension. Not looking for analytical and sterile.
mattnshilp
Just got off the phone to Dalby, they do still exist and they seem to be doing rather well outside the U.K. One of their many products is a footer at £3.5k a set. 
Unless I’m missing something the $3K Dalby feet do not employ ebony or even wood of any kind. Better check it out. 🙄 - your friend and humble scribe (onwards and upwards!)

The D7-CBF isolation feet preserves all of the delicate nuances within the recording whilst spreading the widest holographic soundstage. We recommend using 3 D7-CBF isolation feet with 2 positioned at the rear and one central at the front. You may need to experiment on absolute placement depending on where the weight load is within each component.

D7-CBF60 Feet DNA

• 3mm wall thickness carbon fibre suspending solid brass parts
• 3 point ceramic bearing decoupling system
• 9 carat gold finish over solid brass
• Compound reservoir to eliminate vertical vibration
• Precision brass supporting the carbon fibre at both ends
• Optional anodised black finish on request
• Available in sets of 3 and 4

Working parameters: Turntables, Power amplifiers and power supplies.

Conservative rating of up to: 75kg (165.3Ibs) per isolation foot

Price: $3000
I believe they are not offering those ones, the current model uses a type of hardwood. I’m not a dealer or have any interest in Dalby, although that may change if they are worth the money. They make cables as well but mucho expensive.
I just ran across what you’re referring to. Looks like a really really good copy of a Shun Mook Giant Diamond Resonator. Very nice!
@geoffkait all their equipment is bling, like these pc’s

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Dalby+audio+power+cable&client=safari&hl=en-gb&prmd=si...:

Very expensive, sort of Skogrand territory I think. I’ll stick to Sablon, affordable S.O.T.A. which is quite understated and comes without any packaging whatsoever. More my style.

Keen to try Symposium, coming soon.