Looking for speaker suggestions

I am currently contemplating a speaker upgrade. I do very much like my current Shahinian Hawks and will most probably keep them in reserve, as I can always use the bottoms as a pair of subs. But I have listening more recently to a lot more Jazz and classic rock.

I initially considered trying the Klipsch Heresy III’s again after owning the II’s years ago but from what I read they have not done away with the fatiguing factor that drove me from them initially. Although my system has changed dramatically since then also.

I am thinking of keeping them used as you can usually end up with a speaker you can’t afford new that way, perhaps they are older technology but that is the tradeoff. Wilson Puppy could fit the bill, but condition is also a factor.

Listening room is dedicated, 15 x 25. Associated electronics, ARC LS27, Levinson 333, PS Audio Direct Stream, PS Memory Player and a Magnum Dynalab MD809

Budget, ideally around 5k but can go more for something exceptional (max 10k)

Suggestions?

128x128stevea11757
Your ARC and ML 333 are looking for a pair of B&W 802D's ... Find a well cared for used pair around $7-8k or better and never look back. Bi-wire them from the ML for an added kick. They(ML Amps and B&W 802's)  were made for each other.  Mine have been reborn using my PS Audio DAC and PWT and you can see if you like the DAC without the ARC  Pre-Amp. ( I'm still deciding on that !??! ) 

Hope you find what you like.  
Boenicke W5, W8 or W11

www.toetapaudio.com , links to reviews and manufacturer.

Very open, revealing and naturally balanced speakers. Beautifully made in Switzerland from solid hardwood, inside is CNC machined, unique construction.

There are some good videos on YouTube by Audio Prana, the US distributor, which give you some idea of their performance.

You won’t find a better speaker in your price group imo, in fact they better many speakers costing x3 the price.
The Charney Audio Companion  with the Omega RS7 driver ($5400.00) will work in your space and mate well with your electronics. Don't let the the small size fool you. This is a serious music listeners horn speaker that delivers!
The Companion is a very high efficiency speaker and you might want to forgo the powerful Levinson for a lower powered class A or digital amp. I own a pair of the Maestro RS7 and have listened to it with class A (First Watt), class A/B (Sony receiver), class D (Digital Amplifier Company), Class A/B push pull tube (tricked out Sherwood S-5000II), and class A SET (Audio Note Kits 8w 300b Interstage Mono Blocks).
Although each amp sounded very good through the Companion RS7 I preferred the ANK 300b for tube and Digital Amplifier Company for solid state.
http://charneyaudio.com/