Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I'm wondering if your "slap ehco" is a result of the other half of your vinyl plank flooring not being carpeted. Possibly trying throw rugs on the other half? Just an idea.

corelli:

We have discussed this several times above (but its a long thread, right?).

Have built custom wall hangings that kill reflection behind AND between my two DIs and this alone has made a tremendous improvement in a large but poor acoustic space. Doing room correction afterwards fine-tunes the result but my experience in the studio and audiophile worlds is that physical room correction always beats signal alteration.

Have found that removing the reflection behind the speakers allows them to stand in their own glory and this improvement is arresting in strength.

Hey Guys,

My review on Aric's Transcend Series KT 120 SE Amplifier just went up on hometheaterreview.com this morning.  Hope you enjoy the review and it helps more listeners get interested in Aric's wonderful gear/designs.