What other streaming services do you recommend besides Tidal?

Been having quite a few dropout issues with Tidal of late and no it is not my connection.
These were commonplace late last year, seemed to stop but of last few days have returned with a vengeance especially later at night (higher demand/usage I suppose?).
So as $20 a month is no joke for sporadic service and lack lustre customer service I would like to know who uses what other service for hires streaming?
Your experiences, problems if any, quality etc.
I know my Vault shows me at least 15 other options besides Tidal but I really know nothing of them.
Thank you
128x128uberwaltz
Post removed 
So after talking with AT&T this morning it appears they made an oops!
When they upgraded my service to 75mbps (fastest available in my area), they "neglected" to inform me that they would also need to install a new modem to handle those higher speeds!
That is now occurring this Saturday and I also insisted on a refund for having paid for higher speed for 6 months and not having got it due to their error.
So will see how it fares after the new modem on Saturday which should allow the 75mbps to take place, thanks to all for the suggestions to tackle the base problem.
I "assumed" that as I had 75mbps service I was actually getting said service, see where assume got me here......
I will likely still consider my options once speed is resolved anyway.
May give Spotify a trial and possibly Quboz once launched here...cannot stand Jay-z......lol
FWIW - using Tidal and Spotify (premium/hifi subscriptions to both).  
SQ with Tidal is better but I also experience periodic buffering dropouts, esp. late at night though rarely during the day.  Never happens with Spotify.  Am paying for Blast Xfinity high speed internet service.  SQ with Spotify is NOT terrible - just not as "vibrant" as with Tidal.  Spotify library is definitely superior to Tidal and I like the interface better.  The Browse/Discover function from Spotify is a great way to discover new music.  BTW for all the Tidal fans, it was interesting to me to see that not all Tidal streamed music is uncompressed.  While much (most?) of it is (as witnessed by the Aries Mini/DS Lightning file data display) I do notice the occasional AAC file; e.g., Joe Bonamassa's "Blues Deluxe".  Still sounds very very good.   

@ghosthouse 
Knew it was not just me, remember a thread on it last year.
And same symptoms , late at night, never during the day.
Hopefully the new modem will help but going to check Spotify out as well, like to keep my options open....