Done buying new vinyl

Just bought a few albums recommended by a mag. Party by Aldous Harding and Beautiful Jazz by Christian Jacobs. The first has that slight buzzing distortion and dirty noise in one channel for the entire recording. The second has a two small clicks every revolution thru most of a side. The recording quality of the first varies from song to song. From very good to fair. But mostly dull with processing. The second is an AAA recording and is fair at best. Recorded too low and too muffled with flattened soundstage and dynamics. I have hundreds of 60s jazz and blues records that trounce these.
Should I send them back to Amazon?

128x128noromance
Run, do not walk, and scarf up as many of the Music Matters Blue Notes that you can find.  There is a great thread on the Steve Hoffman forum (really long!) that will give you everything you need to pick the right records.  These reissues, especially the 45rpm versions, are incredible.  I've been on a buying binge lately and every time I spin a new one I'm blown away by the tone, air and ambiance that comes through from these records.  They are some of the greatest jazz records of all time redone with loving care in breathtaking fidelity.  The most coveted ones are either gone completely or reaching stratospheric prices so I would'nt waste any time in grabbing what's still available.   The 45rpms have all the tone and warmth of the originals and add gobs of air energizing the entire listening room with sound.  Amazing!
@noromance ,

I thought the original question was, "should I send them back"?
Listen to the somewhat recently released "The Harrow and the Harvest" by Gillian Welch, and you will quickly realize that there are some great new vinyl releases out there. Holy crap does it sound fantastic.