Done buying new vinyl

Just bought a few albums recommended by a mag. Party by Aldous Harding and Beautiful Jazz by Christian Jacobs. The first has that slight buzzing distortion and dirty noise in one channel for the entire recording. The second has a two small clicks every revolution thru most of a side. The recording quality of the first varies from song to song. From very good to fair. But mostly dull with processing. The second is an AAA recording and is fair at best. Recorded too low and too muffled with flattened soundstage and dynamics. I have hundreds of 60s jazz and blues records that trounce these.
Should I send them back to Amazon?

128x128noromance
My new rule is to only get the special limited edition reissues like the Mobile Fidelity one-step ultradiscs and the stuff produced by Analogue Productions.  I have had best of luck with their stuff like the Verve Jazz and BlueNote, Prestige series.  MusicMatters BlueNotes too are well worth it, if you can still get them. 

The other stuff seems like rubbish.  I picked up two of my favorite Alan Parson's project albums produced by Speakers Corner and they are not up to my standards.  Not for what they charge for these things!

I think I'm going to start making best use of my Tidal streaming account now that I can play MQA.  It sounds damn good to my ears.
There are a number of vinyl producers that have a poor reputation for quality. I choose to do business with outfits that have a good reputation for consistent  quality control. Acoustic Sounds, Mobility Fidelity, and a many european and domestic producers can be trusted. However there is always the possibility of something slipping by that's defective. In that case return it and get a refund or replacement. Research and selective  buying is paramount. Today you can't expect to get a good vinyl record for less than 25 or 30 dollars unless they are running  a special. 
Maybe we need a list of primo pressings, both in sonics and pressing quality, (I'm over poring over hundreds of pages on the Hoffman forum).

I'll start with my latest:

Yardbirds 68 (Very nice on both counts)