Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew
Do the posters,that mentioned Dussun,Nad,Cayin and the like really believe they are the equivilent ( or better )then the S.O.T.A. Integrated's stated in this forum?
Just because you may own or like a product doesn't make it a contender when going against some of the heavyweights.
The OP asked "Best Integrated ,Period"
While there is no best of anything,please be realistic when with your answers.
Cayin 265ai is one of the best that I have ever heard and I have heard a lot over the years at a lot of shows! Here's a review.. http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volume_11_1/cayin-265ai-integrated-amplifer-3-2004.html
Dave, why wait til October? If you take bits and pieces from all of your many JRDG posts perhaps the reviews could be written in advance of the RMAF.

You could call it "The Best of Dave".

Maybe Guido could assist.

This will save time and money for everybody because they'll know what to expect from you guys.

Or have you already thought of this?
Great idea Bill, would you host it on your site? ;-)

If you have a specific problem with my opinions, why don't you address them with a specific complaint rather than these weak little jabs. You gotta knock my head back to get my attention. Right now I have no idea as to why you have a specific annoyance with me.

BTW, plenty of people have taken my advice and thanked me. I'm only offering opinions and suggestions. Of course, I haven't owned 100+ TTs like you, but I have been a musician and audiophile longer than you. Some people think that my perspective is useful to them, so that's why I offer it, always with the suggestion that they followup by listening for themselves.

Dave
>>I have been a musician and audiophile longer than you.<<

A musician longer? For sure. I don't play any instrument well enough to call myself a musician. Maybe the radio.

An audiophile longer? Keep dreaming Davey. You're a distant second place.