Full-sounding SS amps (besides Pass)

Speaker interactions aside, what solid state amp brands/designers tend to have a fuller sound these days? Not necessarily warm or tubey per se, but fleshed out in the upper bass and harmonically complete in the midrange, as opposed to lean. E.g. an Australian ME Sound amp I have from a while back has this quality, without sounding overtly warm. 

Obvious candidates: Pass, Luxman. What else?

Cost no object, feel free to throw out one-liners. Think of it as a poll.  (Please don't answer tubes though, thanks. :D )
128x128taww
Consider a Bedini. Not made anymore as both John and Gary have passed on, but if you put out some feelers you might snag one. They were all Class A. John was a genius when it came to audio. They run remarkably cool for Class A. If you see a 200/200, snag it. You won't be sorry.
Jeff Rowland Model 2, 6, or 5.
And just to break the rules...Pass 30.5
I own both the model 2 and 30.5, and these amps are exactly as you describe. The Pass is a little fuller than the Model 2. Both got me off the amp merry-go-round.
Any of the Bryston cubed amps, chose the size that fits your needs & budget and you get a 20 year warranty which no other company can match.

Many great suggestions here, but I'm surprised no one has mentioned Naim, especially the mighty NAP-500 with it's separate power supply.