I need to buy a complete system.

I am in the market for a complete stereo system.  I plan on using a DAC, with music on a Mac Mini.  I had a VTL pre-amp, Moon amp and B&W 802 speakers.  I like the idea of tubes and since I will need a complete system the difficulty of driving the speakers are not there, as I will need speakers as well.  The room that it will be placed in is a large open room with 30 foot ceilings and lots of glass windows, with tile floor only 1 area rug.  Suggestions??
mhsmith
I would give Bob Crites in Little Rock a call.  Have him plug you in, as it were, to "local" activities, groups and guys.  I do not believe the Klipschorns will work in your room, but I could be wrong.  Electrostatic Solutions in KC  has vast experience with magneplanars and other electrostatics. Subwoofers will be needed for your room, as will some wall/corner treatments.  A pair of HSU research subs should work well.  Wife Approval Factor on treatment for high frequency reflections. 

At the Capital Audio Show last month, speakers that were well received included Volti Quad 5, Tekton, and both the Quad-HiFi electrostatics and their box speakers.
Keep in mind that any speaker you look at will be promoted as performing at a level of speakers 2-3x the price.  ;) Of course, whether you like that particular speaker's sound is another matter altogether. 
so I have been reading about the monitor platinum 500 speakers and I like what I am reading. I will need to hear them prior to any purchase, but I am wondering about pairing those speakers with a tube preamp and amplifier in my large room.  Any suggestions on the amp/pre-amplifier, and does anyone have experience with those speakers and how they do with tubes?