Let's talk power cords

Does a upgrade really make a difference over a stock cord?
128x128thirsty93
It’s unlikely a scam since ensuring proper direction of the individual strands of the conductor in power cords (e.g., AudioQuest new Hurricane power cord) - just that one simple thing - can mean the difference between blah sound and great sound. Of course, geometry, purity of conductors, dielectric material, quality of connectors, cryogenics, burn in, things of that nature, just as for ANY cable, are also important. Besides, AC doesn't mean the flow of current that is going towards the wall goes all the way back to the power plant. Most of the action is in the power cord! And the electrons hardly move at all! Hel-loo!
A voodoo priest? I was wondering what all those robes were doing in my closet.

Besides, I don’t sell power cords. I’m only trying to set the record straight. Can’t you produce a real argument instead of name calling and silly one liners?

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica
Advanced Audio Concepts

No but you keeep insisting that normal science does not apply, and you keep coming up with scientific nonsense. It is a bit like Russia’s continuing online campaign of falsehoods, aimed at undermining people’s confidence in facts. It obscures the divide between facts and ’alternative facts’ and thus creates a breeding ground for delusions.
Post removed