Simaudio Evolution W-8

Anyone experience Simaudio W-8 where you feel it's enough power to push B&W 802Ds and not want a larger amp to really drive it? 
roddyboy
Thanks for the link but I already read this. I want to know from others based on experience if they think W-8 has enough power to not want to get another amp w/more watts. I'd hate to get the Classe CAM400 or CAM 600 mono blocs to go down in quality just to get more wattage.
I'll let someone else with direct experience of these units chime in and answer your question, but you usually don't get replies about Sim products over here and might have a better chance on Canadian forums...
there was a review of the B&W 800 being driven by a Levinson 533h ( using two channels only, 532h below has the same ratings) and the reviewer raved about both components, now the 533h has similar output powers to Sim W-8:
Levinson 532h : clips @350/8ohm, 500@4ohm,660@2ohms
Simaudio W-8: clips @310/8ohm,590@4ohm,1000@2ohm
But the internals are a different story with W-8 having much larger transformers, more capacitance reserves etc.,...
my point being that if the 533h could drive the 800s without a sweat then W-8 should be able to do the same or perhaps better...
I feel you need not worry about this amp being able to drive your speakers, unless your room is as large as a warehouse...
BUT SHOULD RATHER SEE IF YOU LIKE THE SOUNDING OF IT THROUGH YOUR SPEAKERS & ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT.

here is the link for 533h and the 800s:
https://hometheaterreview.com/mark-levinson-no-533h-multi-channel-amplifier-reviewed-1/
Good luck