New Yggdrasil - First (and second) Impressions

Okay, so I’ve finally (on order over 2 months) received my Schiit Yggdrasil. The unit arrived in exactly perfect condition (i.e. well packaged).

Upon first (and second) listening through all sources/inputs, I would need a stethoscope to discern any difference among my current components and connectivity. I also cannot detect any difference using the phase inversion button.

I suppose the aforementioned is a testament to how good my current system (before/without Yggy) already sounds. :)

I can easily A-B test because the Yggy is hooked in via balanced and my other components are also hooked directly to amp via RCA or USB.

Also, obviously I have NOT let the unit "burn in" for days because I just got it, however, it has come to full operational temperature after being powered on continuously over 24 hours.

System configuration: (Yggdrasil > XLR > Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amplifier > Golden Ear Triton Reference speakers )
all cables blue jeans cables "best" offering

Emotiva ERC-3 CD player > AES/EBU > Yggdrasil
Oppo UDP-205 blue ray player > coax > Yggdrasil
Samsung SMT-C5320 cable box > optical > Yggdrasil
Gateway NV79 Windows 10 64-bit computer > USB > Yggdrasil

I’ll be patient, but if there are any suggestions to "try" in order to hear *some* audible difference, that would be great. Appreciate any feedback you have.

Thanks.
128x128gdhal
.....though when you aren’t listening, I’d still advocate running signal to the Ygg even with your amp muted.....

I’ve taken that under serious advisement. In fact, I’ve posed the question to Schiit tech support. The manual does indicate to leave it on continuously, but falls short of stating it needs/wants signal continuously during break-in or any other period.

Running a signal to it continuously should be overkill IMO, irrespective of electric cost and any other equipment degradation. Modern day electronics just shouldn’t require "continually powered on" be the case.

In fact, my thinking in this regard is (or should be) "leave the Yggdrasil on continuously for the most euphoric sound you’ve ever heard in your life". Then, when powered off and subsequently called upon to play music, power said device on and exclaim "Wow, check out how great this sounds from a cold start. I’m almost in a state of euphoria. Wish I had left it on the past 24 hours."

Nevertheless, I respect and appreciate that advice and will post herein whatever Schiit support replies (assuming they do so).
you might grab an Eitr quickly or other way to isolate the USB input to the Yggy so there will be no leakage currents

I usually try to test components on the best SQ music I can find - tho a Dead fan I dunno if a 1980 soundboard (is that mp3 on that site?) is tops
@randy-11

I only listen to and collect live music in flac 16/44 or better format. That said, I have plenty of hi-rez "sample stuff" that I’m able to playback via the Oppo, and the Yggy recognizes it as high res given the change in its front panel LEDs.

EDIT: What I also mean to indicate is that I only listen to and/or collect music in a LOSSLESS format. Nothing lossy - regardless of file format, band, rarity of recording, etc. - is acceptable to my ears.
Post removed 
UPDATE:

1 - Regarding the burn in of said unit, per Schiit Audio "Running music through it is not necessary for burn in; only that it is on and left on."

2 - I have connected SE output (RCA) cables from the Yggy to my amp. The RCA cables are identical to the RCA cables I'm using for other component connectivity to the amp. I did this merely to facilitate a more accurate A/B comparison. XLR also remains connected.

3 - The sound I'm getting from USB (in to Yggy) is phenomenal. Definitely noticeably better than connecting USB directly to my amp, which also has a USB DAC.

4 - Their 15 day return policy window is unwavering. However, the clock starts from when I signed for it from Fedex. I'm fine with that policy as I was aware of this before purchasing it. I am currently NOT of the mindset to return it. I only mention this because I recall some posts herein indicating that burn-in can take much longer than 15 days, so my trial/evaluation wouldn't necessarily include a completed/proper burn-in period.