Oppo Vs Esoteric

Folks,
I would like to acknowledge the fact that I have heard the Esoteric players at AXPONA and coupe of other places. But my question is how much better is a Esoteric K-07X or K-05X compared to the Oppo UDP-205? I know that the Oppo UDP-205 is a killer machine for $1300. But it is a Jack Of All Trades, while the Esoteric is (soft of) Master Of One. So in that sense, can anyone let me know if it is really worth spending $$$$$ on the Esoteric (or a Marantz SA-10 or Luxman) compared to the Oppo?
Please share your experiences if you have compared the Oppo UDP-205 to any high end CD/SACD player.
Thanks!
128x128milpai
I've had both a 95 and 105 and both were heavily modified. In standard form both were clean and open sounding but 'cool' in presentation, ultimately lacking in musicality. I preferred the 95 modified (for musicality) but was not as 'transparent' as the 105D. However what the 105D gave in transparency it lost in musicality. Now I have no main front end and I am contemplating either the Marantz SA10 or Accuphase DP560 (both for their multi format disc capability); or an Esoteric K03X. Cost wise (recommended retail), the Marantz is $4000 less to the Accuphase, with the Esoteric another $1000 again. However I've been given deals on the Accuphase that puts it just $1500 more than the Marantz with the Esoteric another $1000 more than the Accuphase! Decisions ...decisions. I have even thought of going down the Oppo path again with the 205 (and modifiying the player to make it more acceptable), but the offers on the Accuphase and Esoteric plus the flexibility of the Marantz have stalled my decision making.
Hi I used to own marantz and I was fun of it and thought that's it. Until I decided to go with accuphase. And then I realized how much did I missed, not only sound, just only disc tray you can close and open back and forth all day long , that is unbelievable pleasure, not comparable to any other player. I just stopped upgrading system since I assembled system, now I'm just enjoying music and spending money for music I like 
I hate that people get defensive about the oppo players. Great bargain but once you have heard great cd playback it's another ball game. There is a level of transparency, soundstage and musicality that the other players reach.
Has anybody compared any of the three players I've mentioned? ..... plus the Oppo 205? (directly or indirectly)! 
Post removed