whats the very best sounding cables for realistic money

hi,
can you all please tell me if there are a really special sounding cable out there for realistic money, ie power cables 300/400gbp, signal cables 1m 400/500gbp and speaker cables for around 600/700gbp, i know its still alot of money but there must be a manufacturer out there thats not pulling our trousers down, or spending time and money on R&D to solve problems that do not need addressing ie over the top shielding or some other marketing nonsense, the company i am showing interest in are Anti cables ??????????
mains
My speaker cables are 14awg Alpha silver plated copper. I have an old pair of DH labs T14 and they are the same, as terms of sound. I buy it from Mouser Element14 (Newark in the US) or Digikey. Though it depends how many speakers you have, as there would more cheaper wire out there if only getting a small run.

DIY interconnects, i like the switchcraft rca plugs, cheap and good, and Ok industries silver plated copper kynar wire - makes a beauitful detailed cable for the money. Again sourced from Mouser etc.

There is a few diy places nowaways apart from Mouser, who have more range, such as Duelund , Mundorf, Neotech ( I use there 24awg silver) and Eichmann rcas etc.

For the money, my favourite is the switchcraft and ok industries silver plated wire
Hi, question.

I have the Clear Day Double Shotgun cables with jumpers.

I would like to know how they compare with the Audioquest CV8 which were are also very good reviewed:

https://www.amazon.com/AudioQuest-LYSB00866JUHY-ELECTRNCS-Audioquest-CV-8-Spades/dp/B00866JUHY/ref=s...

I am looking for 3d deep soundstage and pinpoint imaging. I am getting that with the Clearday's, but would the above cable even improve on that more?
As a cable designer for 2 decades I can declare all cable designers want the same thing to design a cable that leaves no signature of it's own without distortion. The end result is to render a true musical presentation, in tone, realism, openness, and satisfaction. It's an amazingly difficult goal. In the end we all want to hear the recording as if we are there experiencing it first hand.  
So, as a designer of cables for many decades where do you stand on the dodgy subject of is there or is there not such a thing as directionality? If you don't wish to answer I'll understand.

Yes there is directionality depending on the design, my cables are directional because of the elements within the cable to stabilize the magnetic wave form. More basic designs like generic cables are not directional unless there is a dedicated shield that would be attached to ground on one side.